Pay Pal Unresponsive

Greggzz
Contributor
Contributor

All I g e t is robotic answers to a simple inquiry. A refund was issued back to my Pay Pal account on 10/21/20 from a vendor whom I have dealt with in good faith. Pay P a l is worse than going to motor vehicle department! Too big?

Gregg

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Greggzz 

Not clear as to the issue with the refund. Taking too long?

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Greggzz
Contributor
Contributor

Made 5 requests....all requested documentation from vendor. Credit  was issued back to my pay pal account on 10/21520 from peele inc.

No one speaks to me, rather the "PayPal assistant" spews pre programmed responses. 

Going to Google Pay.

Login to Me Too

Greggzz
Contributor
Contributor

This is the message from vendor regarding  my refund that I sent along. Robotscdon't read!

Sandra Clark To'gp' Nov 18 at 7:15 AM If you have not received it, I show where my boss has issued it, you may start a claim with pay pal for credit not received, and they should open a case for you.  But first make sure you double check the amount, total credit of $78.99 was issued on 10/21 (sorry was wrong about the date), look for credit amount issued could show up Mobile Home Parts Store or either Peele Investments Inc.   Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.