Pay Bills

KEVINMOC
Contributor
Contributor

Dec 2020, I logged in to my existing paypal account and saw an option to "Pay Bills", 

so i configured 2 of my debtors into the system, CreditOne credit cards, and Capital One Auto car payment.

I successfully paid Dec, and Jan 2021, via that Bill Pay option.

Come February, i can log in, and see these "Activities" in history, and on some devices (iPhone) app, not browser... (the web i cannot pay again at all, there's no "option" to "PAY" from activities, there is only "ARCHIVE" the transaction)..

on the APP i can go into those history transactions and hit "PAY" (to pay again)..

Other devices I don't even see the Bill pay option in the list of "things i can do".. (Send, Recieve, Crypto, PayPal/payme, pay PayPal Credit, Send to Bank accounts)...  

On the instance where i can see "PAY" i attempt to pay, and it (the app) seems to either log me out, or switch me to a business account where it tells me that I cannot pay this with a business account, and i need to "log in with a personal account"..

So.. how did this change from Dec / Jan to now?

And when i DID create another log in, with another email address... as a personal account

I don't even have the option for PAY BILL anymore at all.

Help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.