Pay 4 method did not go through

aiishg12
New Community Member

Hello ,

I used the Paypal Pay 4 feature on Macy's website, but the order did not go through because there was an issue with the order. However, the money was deducted from my account. 

I want to ask for a refund for that since the order did not go through. Please help me out with this. 

Sincerely,

Aish

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

2shop
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me. It took the funds twice and just couldn’t connect to the site to pay just continue to return me to PayPal to select card to deduct the payment. The third time I stopped n received a email stated couldn’t approve me for the 3rd attempt out of concern about the transaction. Looks like the authorization will take 24 hours to credit back to your account per other post. Now the option to split in 4 doesn’t appear any more. Reached out to see if the transaction can be completed since the first 2 were approved n funds taken out. No response from PayPal. Please post update with what happens with your order
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.