Partial payment pending

I am new to the community and nwver used invoices until last night when requested by a purchaser. I had never used it before but no problem. Figured it out. Sent invoice. She said she sent total payment. It said on my app that the invoice was sent and payment was pending. I didn't know what that meant bur assumed as it was late, maybe it wouldn't clear till this morning. Well I got an email saying'partial payment made' but it was reflective of the total amount. It also said payment pending. I have NO idea whats happening but I need help. I dont know if I did something wrong or she did or if its a glitch. Please help guys!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

blunt_waco
New Community Member

Can anyone help? I'm also new to selling using PayPal. Amount was fully sent to my PayPal but email says partial payment was made by someone. In my PayPal invoice, it says payment pending! I'm currently verifying my bank information with PayPal and it might take 1-2 days.

Login to Me Too

Skdenny13
New Community Member
I’ve had my PayPal for several years and this was a first for me. I’m not sure what to do or how to fix it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.