Paid a client with a CC through Paypal Quest... CLient has still not been paid

jamessites4
Contributor
Contributor

My company paid a client for services received through paypal guest using a CC. The client still says they have not been able to receive funds because the money is being held up. He mentioned that our end needs to push a button specifying services rendered. Problem is, there is no button that we can locate to say we received the services. Please advise. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jamessites4 

Client is incorrect or client can just wait 21 days for PayPal to release the funds. Its the client themselves that have to mark the transaction as Service Rendered or Processed by doing the following before you are able to "confirm receipt" and release funds:

Sellers/recipients do this to get money sooner (may not be available for some countries):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Add Tracking Info.

4. Select an Order Status: Processed

Note: Funds are released 24/48 hrs from delivery confirmation with courier by PayPal, if tracking info is provided in the transaction.

Then ask buyers/senders to “confirm receipt” to release funds (may not be available for some countries):

1. Log on to PayPal account.

2. Click Activity at the top of the page.

3. Find and click the payment transaction.

4. Click Confirm Receipt.

5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

***Not all transactions require receipt confirmation.

If buyer/sender does not take action to confirm you may have to wait up to 21 days for PayPal to release the funds if there is no tracking info. Otherwise, contact customer service and ask them to manually confirm delivery and release funds should there be a delay in confirming tracking info by PayPal. Please allow 24/48 hrs for request to process:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.