Paid Invoice, Missing In Activity?

SRBias
New Community Member

So earlier today I sold 3 separate items on three separate transactions. The second one was for 160 dollars. The invoice showed paid, and the money showed up in my Paypal account. I transferred to the bank and went to the post office to mail all three items. When I went to recent history. The first and third show up with no issue. The second one is not there at all..... When I go to invoices it is in there and shows paid, but it does not show up in my recent transactions, nor does it show where I transferred those funds to myself. It does for the first and third.

The banking app I have shows the transfer pending. But I wanted to make absolutely sure. SO I called and she said that a pending could just fall off? Could the person that purchased my items have canceled the transaction or could this be a PayPal error? I have not sent the item yet because I would hate to send it, and not be paid for it? I'm sorry this has never happened to me before everything usually goes quite smoothly.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Bianca9091
Contributor
Contributor
This just happened to me today i paid a money request and its not showing at all. So i go back to my email to try and pay it again and it says its already been paid they are having issues...whats going on PayPal????!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.