PROBLEM RECEIVING GIFT

Czel11
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO , my friend encounter this problem a message appear that the recipient accepts paypal payments only through their websites.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Czel11 

What country is your friend in?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Czel11
Contributor
Contributor
Philippines. My family and friends can't send money to me either. I've sent emails to paypal and it seems they are being unresponsive. I have funds on my paypal account. I can't withdraw my funds. 😭
Login to Me Too

Czel11
Contributor
Contributor
I mean I'm from the Philippines. And my friend is from US. He contacted paypal already and they said that it's my account itself has a problem. I don't know how and why.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Czel11,

Thanks for reaching out! @kernowlass, thank you for getting the thread started on this one! Your help and guidance is always appreciated.

In this case, it sounds like there may be some kind of restriction, limit, or even limitation you may be encountering. I would recommend looking into your Resolution Center for steps on how to resolve this. If you don't see any steps to resolve there, please reach out to our Customer Support over the phone to review the matter further. Best of luck!

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.