PLEASE help

Haideyjayne
New Community Member
I have been issued a refund from a seller on ebay, some reason it has come to PayPal , I do not understand how I claim my refund as they want me to copy and paste information and send it in a email that I don't remember please help I realy need this money
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Haideyjayne

Welcome to our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues receiving a refund. Normally when you receive a refund, the funds will be sent back to the funding source originally used for the transaction. If the refund is not sent back to the original funding source, it's most likely being sent as a payment from the merchant. We don't normally recommend processing refunds in that way. 

I might recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to review this matter a little more in-depth. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.