cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE ADD A FUNDING SOURCE

aca99srbb
Contributor

PLEASE ADD A FUNDING SOURCE

I am trying to pay a transaction, already have a preferred card and just made another payment earlier.

paypal keeps on asking me to add a funding source, even if i add another card it just keeps on asking to add another card.

@kernowlass 

16 REPLIES 16
aca99srbb
Contributor

Re: PLEASE ADD A FUNDING SOURCE

any help here? bump

i still cant use paypal services

please someone reply who had same problem

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @aca99srbb,

I'm sorry to hear that the transaction you're trying to make is prompting you for a different payment method. It sounds like the cards that are being added are getting declined. This can happen for several reasons. Please take a look at this article for some things to check.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
aca99srbb
Contributor

No it didnt help, i check everything and all is good, i confirmed my card and its like i can use paypal to send money only ONCE in 24h.. every other time i want to send money, please add a funding source......... Is there a difference when i send money via paypal balance and via credit card? Ty for ur help
PayPal_Gwen

Hi @aca99srbb,

Thanks for following up. Generally speaking, there isn't a different when you send money via PayPal balance versus a credit card, however, from what you've described it sounds like you're running into our security system. It sounds like we'd want to take a closer look into this, so to avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to us through either Facebook or Twitter, or you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact."

Thanks,
Gwen

aca99srbb
Contributor

I spoke with live agent, they said they r going to reset my system and i should wait 48h.. 55h passed and mine paypal still dont work.. this is like the worst service because i cant use NEW paypal, new credit card.. this is unbelievable
ntdong
Contributor

I Have same problem. I link 2 cards, same problem. Only once time I can send then "Please add a funding resource".

TiMESPLiNTER
New Community Member

Same for me. I have confirmed a credit card using 4-digit the transaction code.

Still if I try to send money to a business PayPal account I get "Add a funding source..."

Mazana
New Community Member

Hi Paypal,

I have the same issue. Successfully linked and provided code but it keeps on showing please add a funding source.

nera3
Contributor

Same for me too! Have two verified credit and prepaid card on PayPal but it allways asks to add a new credit card. I send a email too PayPal and they told me that the problem is with my card insurer. Then i talked with my bank and they conviced me that every thing is ok with my cards. At the end i made a dill with the seller and he canceled my order. It must be a problem with the PayPal because a several people has the same problem.