PLEASE ADD A FUNDING SOURCE

aca99srbb
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to pay a transaction, already have a preferred card and just made another payment earlier.

paypal keeps on asking me to add a funding source, even if i add another card it just keeps on asking to add another card.

@kernowlass 

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

nera3
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me too! Have two verified credit and prepaid card on PayPal but it allways asks to add a new credit card. I send a email too PayPal and they told me that the problem is with my card insurer. Then i talked with my bank and they conviced me that every thing is ok with my cards. At the end i made a dill with the seller and he canceled my order. It must be a problem with the PayPal because a several people has the same problem. 

Login to Me Too

khalidjaamac

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM HOW CAN WE FIX THIS? SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE THIS ISSUE AND YET NO RESPONSE AS TO HOW TO FIX THIS??? 

Login to Me Too

Phidesius
New Community Member

I fail to see why one would be restricted to use funds already reflecting in one's account. I also fail to understand why paypal seems to be unable to fix this problem which appear to have affected so many of their clientelle.

Login to Me Too

raoulakm
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, I selected my Bank as preferred payment yet, when I want to pay it says, There is no funding source added to your PayPal account. Please add a card to continue. It's annoying. My Bank is cleared linked to Paypal and preferred payment. 

Login to Me Too

cami_96
New Community Member

Ive also had this issue since June this year.. ive been trying to wait patiently to see if it had to do with the website itself. But definitely, thats not the case. A whole year has passed,,, its concerning, im trying to buy a gift for a family member, but i cant because every single time i try, it would say "There is no funding source added to your PayPal account. Please add a card to continue." (and the website im trying to buy it from only accepts paypal payments), when in reality there already -is- a card attached to the account, more than one card even; already successfully linked with the money they take from your acc (1.95) and then they refund you back for 1.84,, so how more can i "validate" that i have a card linked? i dont understand. Please help.  

Login to Me Too

acgadvb

bump, same issue happening to me now.

Login to Me Too

wishingwell51
Contributor
Contributor

I am having a similar issue. Every website I go on, it asks for me to add a credit card when I try to pay with my Paypal. I just joined Paypal and have a balance with them that I've never been able to spend. I've already talked to synchrony Bank and they told me to contact Paypal so I need help to fix this issue because I want to use my credit with Paypal and NOT a credit card. 

Login to Me Too

Antti1980
New Community Member
Same problem here. There is nothing wrong with my card, credit or a bank that I’m using. Paypal doesn’t work. Try to do something there instead of giving poor excuses and try to accuse that it’s someone’s else fault.
Login to Me Too

camilamazzu
New Community Member

Hey, anyone found a solution to this? Having this issue too, and I have my money there and can´t use it.

Login to Me Too

This really sucks!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.