PAYPAL TO DEBIT

JLeeLR24
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there! Im having problems with my paypal and debit. So heres the situation Bought a ticket used paypal linked to my debit, refunded on the same day. - Airlines confirmed the refund and already refunded the money, i have proof of receipt - Checked Paypal account Money In confirmed. + sign to the refund amount. - Tried to transfer the money back to my debit, but no button. No option for it. Help need the money back to my bank
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JLeeLR24 

If you DIDN'T use funds in your Paypal balance then once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that varies country to country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JLeeLR24 

If you DIDN'T use funds in your Paypal balance then once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that varies country to country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JLeeLR24
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! Ill update this post how long it took for the money to appear in my bank.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.