PAYPAL *JINANSHIXIA, PAYPAL *LUCKYLIFE8

INNOOS
Contributor
Contributor

i buy  from internet  and my statment bank report  apear this two accouts :PAYPAL *JINANSHIXIA    and     PAYPAL *LUCKYLIFE8

someone now someting abaut this accounts?? 

i still waiting for my staf

thx

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

rudy1960
I also got scammed by this bunch of crooks, ordered a folding workbench off of them seven weeks ago and nothing, wtf !!!
Login to Me Too

Tipocate
I also got scammed! I sent them for emails asking for the correct item. But they just ignored my emails. It's too badd that pay pal is really under staffed because a lot of these things seem to be happening during this covid time!!! I am not sure how to generate my own, original post on here.
Login to Me Too

Sharon226
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed too by the same person. I disputed the charge with my credit card and the scanner mailed me cheap, disgusting, no markings (including size) plastic garbage and recharged my credit card. I'm disputing it again. This is ridiculous. No invoice or return information, no paperwork. It was mailed from NJ. I believe Morganville . Buyer beware of this account!
Login to Me Too

Terriberry
Contributor
Contributor

I also feel I have been scammed for $35.98 for a pair of Vionic sandals.  They were advertised on Facebook.

I got a confirmation email from "CozyComfyGoody" but PayPal shows the name "LuckyLife8."

I should've known better - ugh!

Login to Me Too

kate-e-kat
I believe I have been scammed by this user too. I ordered a hair dye comb from a facebook ad on 26th April and shortly afterwards received an email from someone calling themselves Marilyn Chase saying the item had been returned to them and offering me a refund. I replied saying yes and giving me my details but since I've had numerous emails asking me to confirm my email, order no and replied to them all but still no refund so I suspect these emails are coming from a bot.
Login to Me Too

Celebrating18
New Community Member

Me, too. Scammed. Fake shoes, the wrong size and they want to offer me $5 for my 'inconvenience'. 

Login to Me Too

Ortho1
Contributor
Contributor
I was offered $4 at first and now offered $12. On a $70 order? REALLY ??
Login to Me Too

lmdmunro
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered vionic sandals via a Facebook ad. Sandals finally arrived today after many messages back and forward. Sounds like I'm luckier than some as I actually have two pairs of sandals. Although they look similar to Vionic they are not marked "Vionic" anywhere. Even great fakes have fake labels!!  Remains to be seen how long they last. Do not engage with luckylife8. Lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

KimberP
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a pair of vionic sandals under the comfy cozy business label on May 27th but have gotten nothing- paid $9.99 for shipping too!
Login to Me Too

Murraymom
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me! No sandals, no communication! Are we just out $40?!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.