PAYOUT FROM airbnb NOT REFLECTING IN ACCT

Renee_CY
Contributor
Contributor

Airbnb have confirmed payment to my paypal account, but is not reflecting.  I have sent a few messages to Paypal via email and they have not responded.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Renee_CY,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received expected payments. Does your email address with Airbnb match the email address on your PayPal account? Have you received any messages advising you that there are payments that need to be claimed? Is the email address confirmed on your PayPal account? Is the currency of the payment one that you hold in your account?

These answers will help the community to guide you further.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Renee_CY
Contributor
Contributor

ok changed my currency and checked my email.    I made the one the primary email and changed to dollars.

JUST PRAY THAT THIS IS IT !

Login to Me Too

Renee_CY
Contributor
Contributor

changed everything and still

There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal so they can help you right away.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Login to Me Too

Renee_CY
Contributor
Contributor

I have checked Air BNB and Paypal same email address.

The funds are in the cash part of Paypal so it is cash and not in a credit card 

It is my money and I AM NOT EARNING INTEREST on it.  PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THEY LIFT MY RESTRICTIONS 

I need that money urgently PLEASE

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.