PAYMENT RECEIVING

JJCH
New Community Member

Hello, I wonder If somebody can help me, on Sunday a Paypal member sent me a payment, the transaction was made from his paypal cash balance and the other part from his bank account.

So far I have checked my balanced and still there is no payment, I haven´t received a notification mail and I am not sure if that could be the problem because I've changed my primary email because the other email was from my old job and I don`t have that email any more

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JJCH 

Which email address did you give the buyer to use to pay with?

If it was the old one and is no longer linked to your paypal account then you won't get the money as an email address identifies a paypal account.

Tell the person that sent the funds to see if its marked pending / unclaimed or pending / unclaimed with a cancel option.

If its the former it will time out at 30 days post payment and you can ask them to pay to the correct email address.

If its the latter then they can cancel the payment but it will take about a week to return to their funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.