Overnal SA

Angminor
New Community Member

What is this? I was charged by Overnal sa and don’t know who they are ?

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

haleyrutledge09
New Community Member

I came online to research the same thing and can not find any information about it

Login to Me Too

Natalia5539
Contributor
Contributor

If you've ordered anything fro Shapermint, their charges come up as "Overnel SA".

Login to Me Too

Flame7
Contributor
Contributor
Thx I did order from them.
Login to Me Too

Shiwhi
Contributor
Contributor
Ohhhh. Thank you. I did order through them. WTF. Why not come up as Shapemint then and stop the confusion. It comes up as an automatic transfer though.
Login to Me Too

matel406
Contributor
Contributor

I had better not ever be charged by them a second time, or I will be reporting them to better business, but then again, they r usually from the UK, and r untraceable. They get us every time.

Login to Me Too

shopper1000
Contributor
Contributor

They just charged me twice - once in february 2020 and now in march 2020 for $4.99 each time, its a continious charge that i never agree too. bout some stuff in january 2020. I'm going to report to. 

Login to Me Too

Crystal_daisy
It's a membership you clicked when you made your purchase online.
Login to Me Too

gigiblack

Thank you. I ordered from Shapermint and didn't know they were going to charge me monthly. I have cancelled my account.

Login to Me Too

MawMawRo
I "think" I ordered from them a couple of months ago. But why are they charging me 4 (four) times for 1 (one) order?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.