Out of Business

reatom
New Community Member

Since at least yesterday I have been unable to purchase and pay for ANYTHING on ebay using paypal. Nor have I been able to access my activity or make a payment on both my Ebay credit card or my Paypal Credit account. I was able to pay for a shipping label but thats all. No one has bought anything from me either so assume everyone has this problem as I rarely go a weekend without selling something. I have nearly 400 items for sale. Ebay no longer takes calls on the # I have used for 10 years.  Am I ALONE?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @reatom

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your eBay and PayPal account. I would be unable to speak to any issues on eBay but if you're having trouble with your PayPal account I would suggest you reach out to us directly to provide additional details. To contact Customer Service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.