Order not received

75bear
New Community Member

I made a purchase through ebay and the order has not arrived.  I contacted the seller and they admitted to a mistake and asked me to confirm my email address, which they had, so they could send me a refund to paypal.    I am not sure how they got my email address since I contacted them through ebay.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@75bear 

If you paid with PayPal, the seller gets your PayPal email address through the PayPal transaction receipt and details provided in their PayPal account activity of the transaction.

If you have no received refund in a timely manner, file a dispute:

Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@75bear 

If you paid with PayPal, the seller gets your PayPal email address through the PayPal transaction receipt and details provided in their PayPal account activity of the transaction.

If you have no received refund in a timely manner, file a dispute:

Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.