Order cncellation

Dimitrisp
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to cancel an order before it is actually send. I cant find anything relevant on paypals cite.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dimitrisp

You contact the seller to ask if they will cancel and issue you with a refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dimitrisp
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, minutes after I placed the order, they refused to cancel it stating that the item had allready been shipped (how is that possible?)

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dimitrisp

ok then all you can do is open a dispute for non receipt of item........if it doesn't arrive or

item received but not as described.........if that is how you receive it.

Paypal does not cover buyer remorse unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Dimitrisp
Contributor
Contributor

That is really unfortunate and a very good reason not to use its services any longer.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dimitrisp

Even if you paid using a credit card you may not get a refund unless there was something wrong with the item.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Dimitrisp
Contributor
Contributor

It is a fraud but unfortunately there is no way I can report them to PayPal, there is no way. they are going to ship aproduct that is different than the product they advertise and then I am going to have to pay to send it back and lose half my money. That s no way of doing businness and PayPal should do something about it. Thanks anyway.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dimitrisp

Then lets hope they don't ship it then you can file for non receipt, in fact i would probably do that asap as you can 'change' a dispute from non receipt to 'not as described' if you need to.

If you did fund your Paypal payment via a credit card then as its fraud contact them to see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.