Order at Lakeview Sagar - Pending payment

NicolasCar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am <Removed>.

I ordered a pair of shoes from Lakeview Sagar since 13th January 2021 and Paypal issued a payment receipt on same day.

The online shop as at today shows that the payment is still pending and seems to wait for an action from my end.

Can anyone on this forum help me clarify the situation and indicate any possible resolution?

Thanks and regards,

NC

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NicolasCar 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fdrobles97
New Community Member
Hey Nicolas, I was wondering if they ever got you your order and everything seemed legit? I’m suspicious of the site since literally everything is on sale.
Login to Me Too

MTRUS
New Community Member
It is a scam… company sent a bracelet to provide a tracking number. Used dispute process to get refund for not receiving shoes.
Login to Me Too

shakespeare259
New Community Member

It is indeed a scam. Same happened to me, got a weird shoe lace or string bracelet for a $ 172 shoe order yesterday. Filed case with paypal. Unbelievable.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.