Order Status set to ON HOLD

love_everyone

Hello. I made the first sale on my website earlier this evening through Woocommerce on my WordPress site which is connected to PayPal. After the order was placed the status was set to Payment pending. Not too long after it switch to On Hold. 

Does this mean the payment went through to my PayPal business account but since I am such a new seller I will have to wait up to 21 days to receive the funds? My account does not show any funds on hold, just $0 balance.

I am just not sure at this point if I can go ahead and ship the product on Monday when the post office opens or if the status of the order is going to change.

Any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@love_everyone 

Click on the transaction in your PayPal account to get to the transaction details and it will say if you should ship or not. There should be a button to click to “get your funds” sooner or add tracking info if shipping is required.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

love_everyone

When I click the PayPal transaction ID within wordpress/woocommerce section it brings me to paypal in a new tab that says Error - Login Canada and this on the page:

All in one pay.Pick a card, any card, or bank account. It's your money, you choose how to spend it.

Simple. And usually free.It's free to sign up for a PayPal account, and we don't charge you a transaction fee when you buy something, no matter how you choose to pay.

Log Out My Account

I did restore my website from a backup recently and I noticed in paypal standard the email was reverted to my server email it looked like. All the settings are fine now and PayPal checkout seemed to be unaffected from the backup restore.

Would be ideal if I don't have to explain to the customer that they would have to resubmit their order.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.