Ohio

Aliyah10101
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal needs to finish verifying my account. I have had a payppal for years but I have just mever used it. I set up a Depop shop, sold 2 items and still mever received my money. But it for some reason says payment received-pending. Im so annoyed I want my money. So far I have just been giving things away for free.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Aliyah10101
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal needs to verify my account so that I can claim my money.
Login to Me Too

Aliyah10101
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone PLEASE HELP ME! Everytime I call there is nobody. Everytkme I email there is nobody. How the hell do I get my money. Im oissed at this point because you guys were real quick to take my money out for a purchase but witholds all the money that I have coming in. VERIFY MY ACCOUNT. My information has been in there for two years and you guys have yet to verify it? This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aliyah10101 

We guys are not asking you to do anything as this is a 'user to user' community advice forum and not paypal customer services.

However...........

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal's-account-verification-process-faq444?app...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.