Odd charges to my account!!!

Skooter86
New Community Member

For some reason PayPal is charging my debit card small amounts of money every few days and I cannot figure why or where the payments are going but they say pre auto PayPal eBay inc loc but nothing else in the description and there has been numerous charges under $10 for a while now.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Skooter86,

I'm sorry to hear that there are unrecognized charges on your debit card. If there are no corresponding charges in your PayPal account, it's possible that your card information has been stolen. Please contact PayPal customer service by phone to safely give your card information to a representative, who can investigate the recent use of the card via the PayPal system. If the card has been compromised, you will want to let the card issuer know so the number can be discontinued and a new card number issued.

To reach PayPal customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, and then click Call us. You can either log in or click to call as a guest to get the number for customer service.

I hope this can be resolved quickly and easily!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.