Oculus game purchase not working.

Yorito
New Community Member

I'm trying to buy a game on oculus.com, i have my paypal account connected to it but every time i try to purchase the game it shows thispurchase.PNG

it translates to this: GraphQL server responded with error 1353099: Your payment cannot be completed through PayPal. Update your payment information on PayPal or contact PayPal customer service if the problem persists. You can also add a credit or debit card as a payment method in your account settings and redo the transaction. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

GodRZoro96
New Community Member

hi, did you get any help?? i am also stuck ..

Login to Me Too

echo455
Contributor
Contributor

same here. it worked for the first day then i tried agian a week or so later and nada, GraphQL server responded with error 1353099. BS.

Login to Me Too

HighWorks
New Community Member

Same here. Trying to buy Deisim on Oculus ain't paypal ain't working. Just gives me the same error.

Login to Me Too

1234Wasco
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem and oculus costumer service can’t help because it is a PayPal problem and PayPal doesn’t have any costumer agents available I am really frustrated
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @1234Wasco and everyone,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent payment attempt. I'd recommend first reviewing the Help Center article

Why was my payment declined? If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend trying our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Regelink
New Community Member

I ran into the exact same issue yesterday. I tried several times and on different devices without luck. Then I realised that there was a small amount of credit on my PayPal account (normally I haven't any and transactions will be credited from my bank account). I figured that maybe it is a problem to purchase an app using both the remaining amount from my PayPal balance and part from my bank account, so I topped up my PayPal balance manually and tried again. Then it worked for me!

Login to Me Too

Sanjan_J
Contributor
Contributor

hey im having the same issue. i cant try the paypal balance method because its not available here. is there any alternative? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Iris

Hello @Sanjan_J,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that you are having trouble completing a payment. I know this can be troubling. Typically, if an error was received because a payment cannot be processed, that means there may be a decline with the financial institution or the account may not be in good standing. Kindly review your PayPal account and if you need additional support, please contact Customer Support. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Instant Message

Take care!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Sanjan_J
Contributor
Contributor

hey the problem was that international transfer was disabled on my card. I got it sorted thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.