Novel Idea for PayPal Concerning Game Payments.

Raygene1
Contributor
Contributor
Since, there are so many problems with these games that say they pay thru PayPal. The least of which is the Black spot on PayPal's reputation since they are frankly, doing nothing about except sitting back and saying .....wasn't us. Why not try taking a proactive stance. Post a list of the game that you have ACTUALLY made payouts for. Doing this would not leave you open to any kind of lawsuits. See BELOW for EXAMPLE: You could make a general statement that PayPal is doing this in response to FRAUDULENT claims of some online games that payments from them to PayPal's clients are indeed false. (You can VERIFY outgoing payment for these online game. While, this is a somewhat comprehensive list the list in not necessarily complete.) Only list those PayPal can verify. We can then play on the games listed therefore boosting their revenue and boycott the ones NOT on the list. It's a WIN WIN WIN... lose! 1. PayPal gets reputation and RESPECT back. 2. Clients get to play game (PayPal gets positive account and customer loyalty). 3. Paying online games get higher revenue and (they know they owe it to PayPal). 4. LAST BUT NOT LEAST: THE FRAUDULENT GAMES LOSE CUSTOMERS, MONEY, REPUTATION, GET PUT OUT OF BUSINESS AND WIND UP IN COURT AS VICTIMS COME TOGETHER IN CLASS ACTION SUIT.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raygene1 

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company / games website in over 200 countries worldwide that adds a paypal logo to their website to accept payments or 'say' they paid via paypal.

So they give you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions.

So a novel idea is to use some common sense and realise that the large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.

Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PansyPepper
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm still trying to find one that does payout.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.