Notification for money received but i cannot access the money and it is not in my papal balance!

Rafaela1231
New Community Member

Notification for money received but i cannot access the money and it is not in my pay pal balance, i have received an email telling me that i have received the money that was sent over to me and it even says in my activity section that the money was received, however the money is no where to be seen! its not in my balance, its not saying that its on hold and its not in my bank account! 

i cant do anything there is no option to see where this money has gone, i have tried the message center but nothing has happened what do i do? i want the money in my account so that i can transfer it into my bank. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rafaela1231 

Have you bought anything and paid for it via paypal since the payments should have gone in??

The reason i ask is that if you have funds in your paypal balance and then buy something then paypal will sometimes take from those funds rather than from your normal funding source eg bank account or card.

To check go and click on the word "details" next to any recent paypal buying transaction and see if they were funded from your paypal balance ie buyers payments rather than your normal funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.