Notes on Money Requests not working properly.

jenniferoster
New Community Member

Hi everyone, 

I own an online boutique and do a lot of my business via social media. I use money requests with a note attached to request money and to keep track of what my customers ordered so at the end of the day I know what each customer ordered to get it shipped out to them. On March 8th, even when I'd send a note with the request, the notes stopped getting sent back to me via Email when the customer paid, and not only that, the notes don't show up on the paypal "money received" tab for each transaction like they used to. I spoke with 2 people at Paypal and they had be fill out a "ticket." In my previous experience with this, nothing gets resolved by doing this.

Has anyone experienced this same thing? I hope it's temporary.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @jenniferoster,

I'm sorry to hear the notes in your money requests aren't coming through! I can see how concerning that'd be, especially if you depend on that to complete the orders. It sounds like we'd want to take a closer look into this, so to avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to us through either Facebook or Twitter, or you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact."

Thanks and welcome to the Community!
-Gwen

Login to Me Too

nikitadiep
New Community Member

Hi Gwen! I am also having this issue with my transaction history, and customer service has not been helpful via the Contact Option, and the Help Option doesn't give me the option to discuss anything outside of the pre-set guidelines. Any other advice you can offer?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.