Not receiving money in account?

tbiglari
New Community Member

Hi guys - my friend has sent me 3 payments over the past month from his phone, meaning I've gotten a text saying 'You've got money! __ sent you 15.00 GBP. Claim this at (link)'

I've clicked the link every time, and logged into my paypal, to receive a message saying 'All done! £15 has been added to your account'

However... I can't find any trace of this money anywhere in my account?! I'm not seeing a history of money I've received anywhere, and my balance is still 0. HELP!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi tbiglari,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

In general, if you are unable to claim the payment that a friend sent you, it may be because you have not confirmed your email address. To do so, you can follow these instructions here. Also, please check with the sender of the money if the email has been typed correctly when sending the payment. If the email address has been misspelt, this may be the reason why you do not see the amount on your PayPal account. 

You can find more information about it here

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

lsharer
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. I have confirmed both my email address and my phone number.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.