cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received payments to paypal account.

Highlighted
Contributor

Not received payments to paypal account.

Hello

I had withdrawn money from online tutoring platform Course Hero on 3rd where i had given my paypal email id. But the amount has not been received yet to my paypal account. When i checked the community articles i have come across a similar question to which there was a reply saying that we need to upgrade the account to business account. 

When i tried to upgrade it is asking me to describe my business with product or service keywords. As i am working as a tutor, i am able to find any relevant keywords to complete my procedure. 

Please help me resolve this issue.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Not received payments to paypal account.

I also facing the similar problem now, please help what way you able to overcome this.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am having the same problem. Please someone help me out @bharathik  @sindhututor 

Highlighted
Contributor

Update your account to business account and contact the people that you need to receive money and tell them that your account is ready to receive money. To fill the details for your account, you check out PayPal India youtube video How to upgrade from a presonal account to business account. @Margoo1231
Highlighted

Hi I am tutor in course hero I want to received money in my paypal account but for this I have to upgrade my paypal account from personal to business account but I don't know what key word use in business type and in subtype please help asap.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hey @bharathik @Margo1231 @sindhututor I am also a tutor on coursehero from India and my PayPal acoount is not able to receive the payment. Can you please guide me through steps to set my account to be able to receive the payment from coursehero. Thank you.