Not received payments to paypal account.

bharathik
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I had withdrawn money from online tutoring platform Course Hero on 3rd where i had given my paypal email id. But the amount has not been received yet to my paypal account. When i checked the community articles i have come across a similar question to which there was a reply saying that we need to upgrade the account to business account. 

When i tried to upgrade it is asking me to describe my business with product or service keywords. As i am working as a tutor, i am able to find any relevant keywords to complete my procedure. 

Please help me resolve this issue.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

sindhututor

I also facing the similar problem now, please help what way you able to overcome this.

Login to Me Too

Margo1231
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. Please someone help me out @bharathik  @sindhututor 

Login to Me Too

bharathik
Contributor
Contributor
Update your account to business account and contact the people that you need to receive money and tell them that your account is ready to receive money. To fill the details for your account, you check out PayPal India youtube video How to upgrade from a presonal account to business account. @Margoo1231
Login to Me Too

sheena_singh
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @bharathik @Margo1231 @sindhututor I am also a tutor on coursehero from India and my PayPal acoount is not able to receive the payment. Can you please guide me through steps to set my account to be able to receive the payment from coursehero. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Mayank2910
Hi I am tutor in course hero I want to received money in my paypal account but for this I have to upgrade my paypal account from personal to business account but I don't know what key word use in business type and in subtype please help asap.
Login to Me Too

premkumar103
Contributor
Contributor

I also have the same problem.Is your problem solved.Please help me @Mayank2910 

Login to Me Too

sudhaaker
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @bharathik @Margo1231 @sindhututor I am also a tutor on coursehero from India and my PayPal acoount is not able to receive the payment. Can you please guide me through steps to set my account to be able to receive the payment from coursehero. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

premkumar103
Contributor
Contributor

I am also a course hero tutor.I have the same problem as of yours.I am also facing issue regarding payment.

Is your problem solved. Please help me @sudhaaker 

Login to Me Too

Guru1046
New Community Member
Did u receive the payment ,if yes what you chosen in purpose code
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.