Not received goods

DIANE8301
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, hubby has purchased sumthing we no longer want. It was purchased on 1st dec and still hasn’t arrived but money has come out of bank. The item is no longer required anyway. Wat do I do ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DIANE8301 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

If the item is received in the meantime, contact merchant about returning the item.

Situations such as this PayPal won't cover under Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) claim unless what you received is indeed significantly not as described.

But if you returned the item because it is no longer needed with tracking, you can change reason for claim to SNAD and provide the tracking number to facilitate your refund once proof of delivery is confirmed.

If somehow the case closes on you and can't appeal, and you already returned the item with proof of delivery and paid with credit card, dispute through your card issuer instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.