Not able to send money

gabeherron
New Community Member
When i try to send money it showing try again we can not process right now
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @gabeherron,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize that you may be having trouble sending money through your PayPal account. I know this can be frustrating. Typically, payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified that there are no suspicious charges in your account, please try the payment again after 72 hours. 

If your account is not in good standing, you may also receive the error mentioned when attempting to send funds. In this situation, you can visit the Resolution Center to find any unresolved issues that would need to be completed before being able to send funds. If you need assistance locating the Resolution Center, please click on 'Help' at the bottom of your PayPal page and it will be the first option under the Search bar at the top of the new page.

I hope this helps! 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.