Not able to receive money from Canada

synack
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

Two separate customers in Canada are telling me they are not able to complete a purchase via PayPal (to me in the US). They have tried through a payment form and also using my email address. Once customer was successfully able to send a payment on the 19th, but not any time since then. 

The message they receive in PayPal when attempting to send to my email address is "We're sorry, but we could not complete this payment because it has been denied by the card issue. Please retry with a different card or payment method to continue with the payment." Both have used their cards in other places just fine. It is only PayPal that seems to be the problem. 

I tried setting up CAD as a currency, but that didn't help. I also went to Block Payments/Payment Receiving Preferences and made sure that non-US shipping addresses are accepted and that "payments sent to me in currencies I do not hold" are "accepted and converted..."

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.