Not able to cancel automatic payments

Purple13
New Community Member

I have to constantly  come back to PayPal and login to cancel automatic payments, which seems to be an agreement between the 2 companies with little regard for my preference of logging in each time I make a transaction. Then the cancel option in settings wouldn't let me cancel automatic payments with Google and when I tried contacting help I was not given time to fully respond before session was closed ( I was mid sentence) How do I contact and actually talk to someone from either PayPal or Google?

I was able to do it with another company because there was an option on payment of NOT having payments become automatic. I've already lost money as a result. I paid for items in a game but got an error message and items were never received. PayPal say they reversed the trans actions but the money never went back into my bank account. This has happened twice but I couldn't find a way to contact either google or PayPal to rectify the situation. Made especially hard as I'm on a disability pension and funds are sometimes hard to come by. How can I fix the automatic payments that the system won't allow me to cancel them?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.