None of my payment methods appear

Nere0421
New Community Member

none of my payment methods appear. i have a fresh credit line and i cant spend it anywhere because the option never appears. ive also have my debit card and that doesnt appear either

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Nere0421,

Welcome to our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear your payment methods aren't showing up as they should. There could be a few different reasons for this, but first I'd recommend clearing your browser's cache, cookies and history to see if you get a different response. Also, some merchant's may not be able to accept PayPal credit based on their location or currency of the item you're purchasing. 

If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.