No response from Pay Pal

Jossy6969
Contributor
Contributor
I have been refunded money by TUI for a cancelled holiday. Part of the money which I paid by debit card was in my account last Thursday the rest which I paid originally by Pay Pal is nowhere to be seen! It totals £1200 and I can't get any sort of communication back from Pay Pal at all! Is my money still safe and why have I not seen it back?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Doogal
New Community Member

You're not alone! I had the £1150 I paid via a Visa debit card paid into my bank a week ago today, but the outstanding £700 I paid through PayPal...not a sausage. No one has been in touch to say what the delay is and I can't see any help anywhere on PayPal. 

How hard would it be to keep customers informed?

Login to Me Too

Jossy6969
Contributor
Contributor
To be fair I have had a response from Pay Pal and the Pay Pal directors office after I emailed the MD. I have also had a response from TUI after emailing their directors office and all things being equal I will have my money by end of week!
Login to Me Too

carrispradlin
Contributor
Contributor

I have also had this issue. 

3 times now PayPal has ignored my messages while sending me messages claiming they will respond within an hour, or within 8 minutes, or within a minute...still no response

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 1.29.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-19 at 1.29.52 PM.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.