No paypal balance even after money deposited

Yashumor10
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. People have sent me money in other currencies. I have accepted the payment. But the accepted money doesn't show up in my PayPal account. It still shows the paypal balance is zero.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Yashumor10,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues receiving payments into your account. First, I'd recommend checking out this Help Center article: How do I receive PayPal payments?

If you've completed all the steps in that article, you may be experiencing an unclaimed payment. Here's an article to help there: Why is my PayPal payment unclaimed?

If you're still running into some road-blocks after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support for further assistance. You can reach our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.