No option to link Bank accounts, can’t accept payments from individuals

Patumjb
New Community Member
Hey, So recently I sold a product on a website called G2G.Com. It’s a website that deals in Gaming accounts/Services, I sold an account there and I have received the money on the website account but I am trying to withdraw the money from the website to Paypal(which you can do), but when I request a payment withdrawal, the process gets cancelled due to PayPal not accepting the websites payment specifically to my PayPal account. I tried fixing this by going to my settings on PayPal but there is no option to fix this issue in my particular account for some reason. I have watched tutorials on YouTube to accept payments from clients but I can’t honesty seem to find these options to navigate to those tabs. Another problem is there is no option for me to add a bank account, I am only allowed to link a debit card (I have done already) and also a credit card (not done). Please can you guys help me as I urgently need to transfer these funds to my paypal in order for me to withdraw them to my bank account .
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Patumjb 

Sri Lanka PayPal accounts CANNOT receive money or accept payments at all. Only shopping at online merchants or sending money for goods and services through PayPal account with credit or debit cards, so you'll need to find another way to receive your money from sales at G2G.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.