No money request button on my paypal app

FirstAl
New Community Member
I've downloaded the PayPal app and , in it there's only the send money button why I don't get the money request button also?any one can help pls..
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @FirstAl,

Thank you for your post. I'm happy to help!

I can see from your profile that your account is registered in Sri Lanka. Thank you for opting in to display your country in your forum profile. That helps us get to the bottom of the situation in this case especially.

In Sri Lanka, accounts only have the capability to send payments. Receiving payments is not a feature of accounts in Sri Lanka.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Nate2246
New Community Member
I’m having the same problem and I’m in the USA. Is this a problem for new accounts? Like my account has to be verified before I am able to request?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nate2246 

You would need to be verified with a linked and confirmed bank account and to accept funds into your balance if its a personal account you would need a paypal cash account as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-can-i-do-with-my-personal-paypal-account,-paypal-ca...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AxelDashi
New Community Member

Would the same apply to Bolivia?

I got a job working as call center agent. The company only works with paypal. How could I transfer funds to my local bank? 

Thanks! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.