No debit card

Androke2
New Community Member
I want to order food i have money on PayPal but no bank card. Is tere any possible ways to order without card
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Lea221
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, you can still buy with PayPal without adding bank card or linking a bank account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Androke2 

You can sometimes use funds in your paypal balance as long as they are in the correct currency and not pending.

But for some transactions ie digital / virtual or higher risk and at some point anyway Paypal will ask you to add a card to act as a back up funding source and to verify your Paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hi @Androke2

I just wanted to clarify some information from our community. To send and receive most payments through PayPal, you are not required to have a payment method on the account. However, there are some transactions that require an instant funding method to make a purchase. If you are trying to pay through a food place that sets up a billing agreement, you are required to have an instant funding method on the account to complete this. This would mean that you would have to add a card. The payment would still use your PayPal balance. It would just be a requirement to have a card on the account. I hope this helps clear up some confusion. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.