Nintendo

ismeaden12
New Community Member

when I went to hook my PayPal to my Nintendo account it wanted me to use my card instead of my bank account. I wouldn't even show my back account as a payment method. I would like to know how to use a bank account with a Nintendo account

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_david

Hey Ismeaden12.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to select your bank account as a funding source on a recent transaction through PayPal. If your bank is not showing as an available funding source, you could try adding a debit card linked to your bank to PayPal. Once you have done this, you will be able to select your debit card to fund your purchase and the payment will completing instantly through your account from the same bank.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Joao_Blau
New Community Member

I'm having this same issue.   Adding the Debit card is only a possibility if it is a Visa debit (or MC etc.).  In that case,  PayPal wouldn't even be a requirement as this payment method could be used in the Nintendo eShop.

According to the instructions from Nintendo, the bank account added should pull down as an option. 

So what's going on here,  and how do we fix it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.