Nike Request Issue

dario_divkovic
New Community Member

Hello everyone, 

I have a problem regarding a checkout for two clothing items on the Nike Online store in Austria, namely whenever I click that I would like to checkout and pay for the items over PayPal it starts to process the payment and 5 seconds later it declines it and says there is an issue with the request and it gives me a  Error code: FE9490B4. I have no idea if this code is a private one or not though... Anyways I have checked everything with my Nike Account as well as my PayPal account and even left it for half a day in hopes it would be better at a later time, but still the same. The addresses are the same and the billing address is the same everything is fine, it did not cause any problems when I was buying some items with the help of PayPal before this problem showed up.

Has someone experienced this? Is Austria making a fuss with the transaction or? If someone could help I would appreciate it very much!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

CharA2020
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having this issue too, on my own account and my partners?
Login to Me Too

gilsondelgado
New Community Member
I am also having the same problem at nike store online in portugal, i really would like to know why
Login to Me Too

YoungNino
New Community Member

Did you found a solution? Same problem here, same country

Login to Me Too

SLAngton
New Community Member

I'm having this issue tonight. Be nice if paypal replied

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.