Never recived refund from Paypal to my bank credit card.

SanjivP
Contributor
Contributor

I am using Paypal over 20 years. this the fist time that I did not revived credit from Paypal to My credit card. I am supposed to receive 2 refunds: 119.98 and 59.99. However, in my credit card statement, I only received 59.99. So I called Paypal and they said that they sent the money to my bank and to call them to ask where it is. I called my bank after and they said that they did not receive the money from paypal and to file a dispute. In this dispute in paypal, I had won and finally received the money back. But PayPal showing me -119.98, stating that they paid me 2 times for the refund. I can’t believe Paypal doing scam like this. Please think twice before using PayPal. good luck everyone.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SmithWesson44
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem, my vendor refunded me literally hours after our transaction due to a mistake in the order. This was 21 May 2021 and on 26 May, paypal took $427.23 from may account even thought the transaction was refunded immediately. It is now 28 May and no refund has been placed into my bank account.

Furthermore, when my vendor cleared up the order, I immediately paid him 23 May 2021 and there were more than enough funds to instantly cover the purchase. For some reason paypal issued an E-cheque which I have never used, and now he would be paid by 28 May. Even though $510.94 was taken from my account, my vendor has yet to be paid.

Paypal now has a total of $938.17 of my money and I have nothing to show for it. I have yet to receive a satisfactory answer from the army of paypal reps. that have wasted my time for the last week. I'm considering retaining legal counsel on Monday if nothing is resolved.

Login to Me Too

SanjivP
Contributor
Contributor
Have you contact BBB? I did, let see what PayPal has to say.
Login to Me Too

SmithWesson44
Contributor
Contributor

Good idea, thanks 🤔

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.