Netflix: Sorry, but we are unable to complete the sign-up process now. Please try again later.

AussieBilly
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently this is an ongoing problem when attempting to register for an account with Netflix. When reaching the credit card stage, step 3 I believe, being turned away with the notice: "Sorry, but we are unable to complete the sign-up process now. Please try again later." Elsewhere the solution mentions faulty response to the card used or the bank behind that card. In my case I attempted to use cards from two different banks, one here in AU and the other on a US bank... and even offered to pay via PayPal... to no avail. Why? Does Netflix not want my business? Is this something personal? Is there another choice for the same service Netflix offers? 

Thanks........

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Samba2020
New Community Member

i am having the same issue from yesterday with Netflix signup nothing is working tried 4 different credit card including paypal.Netflix support is worthless and they are not accepting the mistake instead they are saying buy Netflix gift card.MY credit card company says they did not get request from netflix to authorize.STUPID Netflix!, These people think we are dumbo's.They want people to buy gift card so they case make instant money.

Login to Me Too

Taluhla

I had this issue with PayPal and then credit card options. I solved it by not using safari browser but chrome. All went through on PayPal successfully first time. 

Login to Me Too

rbaron25
Didn’t work
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.