Need to chat with an Authorized PayPal Customer Support Representative - how?

TSerzhO_
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I need to make a  ₴ (UAH) payment, but have only $ and € debit cards linked to my PayPal account at the moment. I do have a ₴ debit card (Visa), but when am trying to link that to my PayPal account, I receive an error message saying that the "card has been declined" and asking me to "try a different payment method". The card is active, isn't expired, etc., it also has no limits, no restrictions, etc..

How can I chat with an Authorized PayPal Customer Support Representative  regarding this matter?? I can't quickly find any way to do that.

Please don't suggest me to do any phone calls as I don't wanna pay for the international calls whatsoever.

Regards,

Sergii <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TSerzhO_
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, PayPal, my ₴ card problem is now resolved. Thanks, Sergejs.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

TSerzhO_
Contributor
Contributor

.. I spoke with one of my bank representatives, and they did confirm that everything's fine from their end and nothing's wrong with that my card. They also added that they actually don't see any attempts from the PayPal side to actually link my card, so the issue is definitely on the PayPal's side.

I need this to be fixed ASAP.

Regards,

P.S. Please, I'm begging you, fix your CAPTCHAs! You can't even imagine how much I've tired re-resolving numerous-and-numerous of those numerous-and-numerous times, over-and-over again, and how much it annoys, really!

Login to Me Too
Solved

TSerzhO_
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, PayPal, my ₴ card problem is now resolved. Thanks, Sergejs.

Login to Me Too

Suhailsiddiqui
New Community Member
My debit card is link and my Bank account not link plz help me
Login to Me Too

Surraiy
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to speak with pay pal customer service Please help to get my refund
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.