cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to chat with an Authorized PayPal Customer Support Representative - how?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Need to chat with an Authorized PayPal Customer Support Representative - how?

Hi,

I need to make a  ₴ (UAH) payment, but have only $ and € debit cards linked to my PayPal account at the moment. I do have a ₴ debit card (Visa), but when am trying to link that to my PayPal account, I receive an error message saying that the "card has been declined" and asking me to "try a different payment method". The card is active, isn't expired, etc., it also has no limits, no restrictions, etc..

How can I chat with an Authorized PayPal Customer Support Representative  regarding this matter?? I can't quickly find any way to do that.

Please don't suggest me to do any phone calls as I don't wanna pay for the international calls whatsoever.

Regards,

Sergii <removed>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Need to chat with an Authorized PayPal Customer Support Representative - how?

Thank you, PayPal, my ₴ card problem is now resolved. Thanks, Sergejs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Need to chat with an Authorized PayPal Customer Support Representative - how?

.. I spoke with one of my bank representatives, and they did confirm that everything's fine from their end and nothing's wrong with that my card. They also added that they actually don't see any attempts from the PayPal side to actually link my card, so the issue is definitely on the PayPal's side.

I need this to be fixed ASAP.

Regards,

P.S. Please, I'm begging you, fix your CAPTCHAs! You can't even imagine how much I've tired re-resolving numerous-and-numerous of those numerous-and-numerous times, over-and-over again, and how much it annoys, really!

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you, PayPal, my ₴ card problem is now resolved. Thanks, Sergejs.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Community Member

My debit card is link and my Bank account not link plz help me