Need my Refund

LSVvs
New Community Member

Do I need to close my case before i can get my money back?
I have bought an online currency in a game and for that amount i need to give some more informations.
I said no I wanna refund my money. Fine they said, it will take up to 72 hours before the refund can take place, but i have waited in 8-9 days now, Emailed to the firm and nothing happens?
So i wrote over their website, and they said I need to close my case before the refund could take place.
Help me out!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LSVvs

If you have opened a paypal dispute then NEVER close it until you have a refund.

Escalate to a claim and if that fails and you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then try your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LSVvs wrote:

Do I need to close my case before i can get my money back?
I have bought an online currency in a game and for that amount i need to give some more informations.
I said no I wanna refund my money. Fine they said, it will take up to 72 hours before the refund can take place, but i have waited in 8-9 days now, Emailed to the firm and nothing happens?
So i wrote over their website, and they said I need to close my case before the refund could take place.
Help me out!!

No! Do not close your case. If the case has not been escalated the seller can give partial or full refund. If you close your case, you are out of gas if the seller does not refund. Just hold tight and escalate within 20 days and let PayPal rule in your favor

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.