Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with refund


Need help with refund

My refund went to the debit card that I recently canceled and the PayPal account has been updated with the new debit card How can I get the money from the closed card to the newer correct card ? Nothing else has changed about the account or the bank . . Grateful for any advice given on how to transfer the funds over
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Need help with refund



If the card ACCOUNT that both cards belong or belonged to is still open then it should go through fine.
If its a completely new card / account then it may decline so ask your old card issuer if they can help you recover your refund.
Failing that it may bounce back to your balance, allow 14 working days and if no show contact customer services for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.