Need help about Ebay selling and payment problems

Bardhi

i need to know something about paypal link with ebay sellings, im start selling on ebay but problem is when clients pay for any of my products all time get problem in payment ! 

problem show: Something went wrong.Please try again to check out again .

Also in buyer email get: 

We're sorry, but we couldn't send your payment.

We process most payments immediately, but regulations require us to look at some transactions more closely. If we have any reason to believe that a transaction may violate regulations, we're required to stop it. As a result, we couldn't send your payment. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
For more information, see goods or services regulations.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Im really not understund how to fix it where is problem in ebay or paypal but 3 4 peoples say me problem from paypal , im not selling nothing with that problem im not understund where is fault please if anyone can help me thanks to much.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bardhi 

What country is your PayPal account based? Maybe in your country PayPal cannot receive payments due to regulations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Bardhi

MY COUNTRY IS ALBANIA  , i can send money to anyone also and buy everywhere i dont know why happen this problem and how to fix that!

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bardhi wrote:

MY COUNTRY IS ALBANIA  , i can send money to anyone also and buy everywhere i dont know why happen this problem and how to fix that!

Albania has automatic transfer requirement. You must link and confirm a Visa credit card issued in Albania or US bank account to your PayPal account before you can receive money.

Please read:

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Login to Me Too

Bardhi

Yes friend my paypal is linked with my master card , as i say i make payments everywhere but im not understund problem with ebay selling..all clients same problem in payments

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bardhi 

No, NOT a MasterCard. A Visa credit card. It has to be a Visa credit card. That is why you can't receive payment. MasterCard won't work to receive withdrawals in your country. Only a Visa card! You can buy with a MasterCard, that is ok. But for receiving PayPal payments from sales and withdrawing money from your PayPal account, it must be a Visa credit card.

Please read the link I gave you above. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.