NSF Fee Error

Charger31711
Contributor
Contributor

I made three payments from my bank account that were supposed to go to my card on file. Due to this I was charged three NSF fees to cover this because my account did not have enough to cover it. I reached out to customer support and they verified that the payments were meant to go on the card. I even have the email showing this. The gentleman stated he would be refunding them but the refund never happened. After this, I reached out again to PayPal support and had to re-explain the situation. This time, support told me that the original customer service representative was wrong and had given me false information. Because of this, they told me they could not return the funds. So basically, I was lied to by PayPal and now they will not correct their mistake. Is there any way to contact support and/or make claims for this? I have been lied to and am without my money that was incorrectly taken from my account.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.