NEW IN PAYPAL HELP :(

iliev994
New Community Member

I want to ask a new one here and when they transfer money when they will be available in the bill. I also want to ask I wanted to connect my card with the profile and twice I draw at 1.50$ write that I can regain them how? I tried the code but in online banking I do not get a transaction code, and it does not give me anymore anywhere to enter it. thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @iliev994!

It sounds as though you are trying to link and confirm a debit or credit card to verify your account, and I am sorry if you're experiencing any difficulty. Depending on your card issuer, it may take 1 to 2 business days for the confirmation charge to be completely processed for the code to appear on your statement. While it shows as "Pending", the code may not be visible. Once the code appears and you successfully enter it onto our website, the confirmation charge will automatically be refunded back to you. If you happened to try to confirm the card more than once, each confirmation attempt will also be refunded back to you once the card is successfully confirmed. For information on how to do this, please visit our Help Center:

How do I confirm a debit or credit card that I've linked to my PayPal account?

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.