My pending payment

Owen26
Contributor
Contributor
Hello guys. On the 11 on December 2018 I ordered an iPhone 6s and minutes after the confirmation payment email, eBay removed the add from eBay then I received an email from eBay saying that the transaction was from a compromised account, so I was asked to cancel the order which I couldn’t because I was told that the seller did not accept the payment. So my money has been on pending payments here on PayPal and I was advised that I would get back my money after a month, now yesterday on the 10 January I checked and that pending payment is showing that it was completed and eBay is still saying that I haven’t paid anything. Is the money coming back to me or what? Help me understand. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Owen26

Locate the payment transaction, click it, then click "Report a problem", to file an Item Not Received dispute and escalate it to a claim right away.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Owen26

Locate the payment transaction, click it, then click "Report a problem", to file an Item Not Received dispute and escalate it to a claim right away.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.